Sign up for our newsletter and get a coupon for your first order
This is what our customers think...
I LOVED the Quilt Hop… First year to participate… I am so looking forward to finishing out the quilt as yours was!! And it was so fun!! Everyone we met was very helpful… and I cannot wait to come back and shop with you again!!!
Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed the Philippa Naylor classes last week in Cache. What a great teacher...I came away thinking
I could actually do what she was teaching. Also a big thank you to you and your staff. Great fun and lots of learning.
Thanks again.. p.s. you also have a wonderful shop. (J. B.)
You have been a God-send for me. I always wanted to be a quilter and never dreamed that I would actually be able to accomplish all that I have. I am always delighted with every one of the quilts that you have quilted for me. (M. A.)
New Web site for Hop the River www.hoptheriver.com
We will continue to do the Hop the River Shop Hop the last weekend in April and the first weekend in May 2014 -- so we will see you April 24-25 & 26-closed Sunday then April 28 thru May 3, 2014.
Deb's Sew Biz, Duncan, OK
Quilt N Bee, Cache, OK
Stitching Depot, Burkburnett, TX
Steelmans, Chickasha, OK
The Enchanted Quilt, Wichita Falls, TX
Pass Time Fabrics, Gainsville, TX
Kaleidoscope Quilt Shop, Whitesboro, TX
Beth's Quilting Quarters, Blanchard, OK
Sew N Sews, Oklahoma City, OK
- Operating Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm daily
- Pickup a passport at any of the participating shops
- Visit each shop to receive a stamp in your passport and a special gift
- Enter to win a Gift Basket at each shop you visit.
- Purchase a block kit from each shop.
- Then purchase a finishing kit for your blocks, from the shop who's quilt you admire most
- Turn in your passport to any participating shop for a chance to win
- Turn in your passport with a stamp from ALL participating shops for a chance to win a SEWING MACHINE!
Here is a map to all the shops
View Hop the River Shop Hop 2014 in a larger map
View Hop the River Shop Hop 2014 in a larger map View Hop the River 2014