2021 Quilt N Bee Border Challenge
All participants must
- Make a center block either 12” or 24” finished size. Also include a label that each participant can record their information. Please put a piece of freezer paper on the back of the label.
- Use the fabric LULU from Moda 33581 14, this fabric must be used and will set the tone for all other fabrics. Other fabrics may be added.
- Teams will be established, and the project rotated among the team members. Teams will be no larger than 6 people.
- Participants are responsible to get the project to the next person on the team by the 1st of the next month.
- Each participant will be responsible to add onto the center on all 4 sides. There are no requirements on size or color – just do your best work and remember someone else is doing your project.
- The finished project will be the property of the center maker.
- Please post photos of your work on the Quilt N Bee Facebook page. At the completion of the challenge, post a photo of the completed project. We will have the Quilt N Bee and Buziing Bee Facebook fans vote for the winning projects. The team with the most votes will win a Quilt N Bee shopping card.
After the Border Challenge I would like to have a mini quilt show. It will be expected that your project will be finished-quilted and bound to be entered. I truly hope that you consider entering your project. Please share this information and encourage other to join in this border challenge.
Border Challenge will begin in October 2021.Sign Ups must be done before September 24, 2021. Each participant must purchase the challenge fabric. Make sure you get enough. Participants may add fabrics to their challenge block for others to use but it is not required.